Daily Divine Score. John. 14:27

John. 14:27

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

The biggest reason for people to give up, for people to slow down, people fail to reach their goals is fear.

They fear that they are not up to the mark. Fear makes us fail therefore in most of our aims and goals. They fear that they are not qualified. We find plenty of examples in the Bible when we learn about the characters Moses, David, Noah, and Peter.

But God does not call the qualified He makes those who are called by His name qualified to reach their goals.

These verses constantly remind us about the fearful people. People who lacked faith. People who were nobody became mighty with God's presence going along with them.

Sometimes we are like Noah, David, or Peter but what God did in their lives is encouraging us more and more when we learn about their lives.

Yes, on this day I need God's peace. I want to let not my heart be troubled nor be afraid as God is beside me.

Have a wonderful day. 

 

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post