Daily Divine Score. John. 15:4

4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

Oh! What a blessed scripture this is? What does this scripture mean? Jesus says; remain in me and I will remain in you. We all know that a branch of the tree only cannot bear fruit. If it is attached to the tree it will. Just think for a while: If Jesus is my tree and I am attached to it as a branch what more do I want? I will bear fruit that will resemble the tree as from my fruit there will be more trees sprung up just like me as Jesus is the main tree and I am in Jesus. Every day we struggle with our daily lives but if Jesus is the tree I am a branch of it? I believe Jesus will take care of all nourishment that I need to be flourished and bear fruit. We encourage you to learn and study the word of God. Have a blessed day.

 

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post