17 The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.
What does this Bible verse tell us?
If the Lord my God is in the midst of me as He is mighty, He will save me from all calamities that I will face during my days on earth. When I look up to Him and when he saves me it will bring rejoice time to God. He will keep His love for me forever as He loves me and rests knowing that I love Him. Then He will sing over me.
Oh! what a promise this is. Shouldn't I be on the side of the Lord, loving him with all my heart, depending on Him for all my needs, knowing that He is mighty in the midst of me?
Dear Lord, help me to live a life like this. Amen.
Tags
Daily Divine Score
